Generally, new dance shoes must fit very snug to allow for stretching. Depending on the material used to construct a shoe, shoes may stretch up to one half size wider. Dance shoes should feel tight after the shoes stretch to limit movement of one's foot within the shoe when dancing.
Additionally for Women's shoes, toes should be at a minimum, at the tip of the shoe, and it is acceptable to have one's toes slightly extending over the front of the shoe.
Order one half size smaller than your true sizing. GFranco Danceflats should fit tightly around all sides of the foot and toes to limit movement and to assure the Danceflats do not slip off the heel while dancing.
GFranco Shoes are sized to United States street shoe sizing (true to size). While the length is sized to US shoe sizing, the width may vary with style to style. Unless otherwise stated in the description of the product, the width is normal and the sizing of each style may be found in the chart below.
Wide / Narrow Feet
While GFranco Shoes does not specifically make wide or narrow sizes, the following style tend to fit as specified:
Women's Styles -
- New Sunrise - features adjustable buckles at the front of the shoe to loosen or tighten.
- Viper - features adjustable buckles at the outer side of the shoe to loosen or tighten.
- Serpent - features adjustable buckles at the outer side of the shoe to loosen or tighten.
- Fabulosa - wider cut at the front.
- Tropical - wider cut at the front.
- All-Star - wider cut at the front.
- Phoenix - lacing and cut permits tighter or looser fit
- Diva - fabric of this style permits greater stretch for a slightly wider fit.
For very narrow feet, the half insert helps to raise the foot in the front part of the shoe for a tighter fit.
Men's Styles -